A-Z Index

Special Events Request

To schedule a special event on campus, contact the University Events Coordinator at 660.562.1143.

If your event setup is located in the J.W. Jones Student Union, call 660.562.1242.

To request a musician, call 660.562.1316.

If your event requires any of the additional needs below, call 660.562.1183 or submit a work order.

Services Provided

Non-University Event Fees

Facility Services charges fees for events that are hosted on the campus but not for the University.

All non-University events are required to carry $1m/$3m insurance coverage and list Northwest as an additional insured. A Certificate of Insurance is required and must be forwarded to the Enterprise Risk Management Office 30 days prior to the event.

All non-University events must have a contract in place. Facility Services will bill the department responsible for the contract (ex. Hughes Fieldhouse, Department of Athletics, Department of Fine and Performing Arts, Auxiliary Services).

*University property is not used off campus, unless it is to be used for a University-related event.

Applicable Fees:

Tables/Chairs: minimum cost of $25

Gas Grill (all events)

Charcoal Grill

Facility Fees (electricity, water, custodial supplies, trash) are based on occupancy

Electrical Cords

Power Distribution Portable Panels (Hughes Fieldhouse)

If items are broken or missing, a replacement cost will be charged.