A-Z Index

Access Control

Please review the Access Control PolicyView PDF »

University keys can be requested by calling Facility Services Administrative Office at 660.562.1183.

Important Reminders

  • A key/FOB request must be approved in writing by the appropriate dean, designated director or Northwest Leadership Team member.
  • Person(s) receiving keys or FOB must pick up and sign for keys/FOB in the Facility Services Service Response Center.
  • Only one key is allowed per person per area.
  • Keys/FOB are not to be loaned to anyone.
  • Upon retirement, resignation, termination or transfer of an employee, all keys/FOB must be returned to the Facility Services office before a final paycheck will be issued.

Lost or Stolen Keys/FOB

  • Any costs incurred due to lost or stolen keys/FOB will be charged to the responsible person who lost the keys/FOB. This includes replacement cost of keys/FOB and re-coring of locks.
  • Lost or stolen keys/FOB should be reported to University Police (x. 1254), within 24 hours of realizing the keys/FOB are lost.
  • Broken or worn keys/FOB must be returned to Facility Services prior to the issuance of a replacement keys/FOB.

Found Keys

  • When University keys/FOB are found anywhere on campus please call 660.562.1183 immediately so they can be identified.