A-Z Index

Work Order

Facility Services Work Request Link for University Work Orders

To create a work request, FIRST log into myNorthwest. The Work Request Management System Link can be found under the Important Tools box. 

Employees will receive an email response when they submit a work request, when the work request is accepted and a work order number is assigned, when significant changes occur that will affect the work completion, and when the work order is completed.

For questions about the Work Request Management System, call the Service Response Center at ext. 1183. 

Emergency Work Orders

If there is an emergency work order and you need immediate assistance, please call Facility Services at 660.562.1183. (After hours or weekends call the Central Plant at 660.562.1186.)