This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
- Do not move a seriously injured person unless he or she is in a life-threatening situation.
- Render first-aid or CPR only if you have been trained.
- Do not leave the injured person except to summon help.
- Summon help by calling University Police at 660.562.1254 or 911.
- When reporting a medical emergency, provide the following information:
- Type of emergency
- Location of the victim
- Condition of the victim
- Any dangerous conditions
- Comfort the victim until emergency medical services arrive.
- Have someone stand by outside the building to flag down the ambulance when it reaches the vicinity.
- If you are exposed to another person's body fluids, wash the exposed area and contact your supervisor or Wellness Services at 660.562.1348.