This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
- Bomb threats may be received by telephone, e-mail, or letter. If you receive a bomb threat, remain calm and obtain as much information as possible:
- Exact location of the bomb
- When is it going to explode
- What kind of bomb is it
- Why was it placed here
- Who the caller is
- Immediately call University Police at 660.562.1254.
- If the threat was made in writing, do not handle the letter or note any more than necessary.
- Do not touch or move any unfamiliar objects, and wait for University Police to arrive on the scene.
- The University Police Officer on site will determine if an evacuation is warranted. If the building is evacuated, account for all building occupants at the designated meeting area.
- The President or his/her designee will make all decisions regarding cancellation of classes.