A-Z Index

Report Lost/Stolen Bearcat Card

Lost cards must be reported immediately. You are responsible for all charges to your account prior to it being reported lost or stolen. You have two options to report your card and have it shut off.

  • Complete this form and submit.
  • Contact the ID office located on the second floor of the Student Union at 660.562.1430 or the Station at 660.562.1442.

Once you have reported your ID card lost/stolen it will be deactivated. To reactivate or obtain a new ID, please contact the ID office.


* Indicates required fields.

Contact Information