A-Z Index

Information for Veterans

Financial Aid and State/Federal Tuition Assistance

For information regarding financial assistance and applying for a VA Education Benefit, visit Financial Aid: Veterans Resources.

Transfer Process

  1. Submit your transfer application
  2. Send in any transcripts including the joint service transcript (military experience into college credit)
    1. Visit
    2. Submit transcripts from all previous institutions
  3. Complete financial aid requirements

Northwest Student Veterans Association (NWSVA)

The Northwest Student Veterans Association assists veterans, active duty personnel, National Guard, and reserve personnel to make an easier transition into the academic community. This group provides camaraderie and support to enhance the student veteran experience.

Learn more »