A-Z Index

Disability Documentation Forms

Students who seek accommodations at the Northwest Missouri State University must provide documentation of their disability from an appropriate, licensed professional. The documentation must include the diagnosed condition, the treatment being provided (if any) and it can also suggest accommodations. Below are forms that licensed professionals can use to provide this information:

To make a formal request for learning or living accommodation(s) to Title IX and Equity, Accessibility and Accommodations:

Students self-disclose the need for an accommodation, and must complete and then submit the fillable forms below. Students must also submit separately (, supporting documentation about your disability from your health or counseling professional.