A-Z Index

Emotional Support Animal (ESA)

Students with an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) must complete an accommodation application, and provide documentation from a health or counseling professional prescribing the need for the ESA, and how the accommodation is remedial to the disability. If the request is approved, there will be additional documentation required for Residential Life. Emotional Support Animal requests to support a diagnosed disability should be completed and approved prior to the start of a semester if possible. An ESA lives with the student in the residence.

View Full Policy View PDF