This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.

Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.

Northwest Missouri State University

Online Forms


Download petition forms »

Address Change Request

Permanent Address Change

Local Address Change

  • Currently enrolled students may request a change in permanent address by sending the Registrar’s Office ( an email from the Northwest email account with the following information: 919#, Firstname, Lastname, Street Address, City, State, Zip, Phone
  • Log into CatPAWS
  • Click on Personal Information
  • Click on View/Update Addresses and Phones
  • Select address to update
  • Submit

NOTE: Residence Hall address changes must be made through the Residential Life Office