A-Z Index

Utility Failure

In case of utility failure (electricity, water, gas) immediately call University Police:

If someone is trapped in an elevator, call University Police at 660.562.1254. In any case, be prepared to give:

Remain in place until notified by the emergency personnel to leave or that the utility failure is over. Exit corridors, exit stairs, or exit doors should be used as evacuation routes while emergency lights are on. Emergency lighting is temporary and will not support long term building operations. The Northwest Crisis Response Team will determine if employees and students should continue working or leave the building.