A-Z Index

Housing During Breaks

The Residential Life Agreement does not include housing when the residence halls are closed for vacation periods and between semesters or during vacation periods that are subsequently declared by the University. Students who require housing during breaks need to make arrangements through the Residential Life Office two weeks prior to break. Late notification will result in a $10 administrative fee. It should be recognized that accommodations and services will be limited during this time and that an additional room charge will be assessed (prorated nightly contract rate).