This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
- Intellectual challenge and development of higher level critical thinking skills
- Special colloquia, field trips, etc. will be available for enrichment, limited to Honors students only
- Honors students will have opportunities for special access to selected campus-wide events
- Honors students will participate in various activities; research projects and service learning activities
- Honors students will register early for classes each semester.
- Transcript and diploma will carry the Honors designation - this is especially meaningful to employers and graduate schools
- Honors students will have special advisement by Honors faculty
- Students will receive a medallion for graduation