Forever Green
Campaign for Northwest
Directory
A-Z Index
 
 

Michael L. Faust Center for Alumni and Friends

Located on College Avenue, the Federal-style structure is owned by the non-profit Northwest Foundation, and its offices are leased to the Office of University Advancement, which includes alumni relations and development operations. The Faust Center was purchased by the Foundation in 1980 after a loyal group of alumni brought together their combined vision and resources to challenge all Bearcat alumni and friends to secure a permanent home for alumni activities and services.

Previously known as the Alumni House, the building was renamed in 2017 in honor of Faust, a 1974 alumnus, after the completion of a 2,994 square-foot addition that included staff offices and the Lawhead Conference Room, named for 1942 Northwest graduate Florence Abarr Lawhead, who served on the Northwest Foundation Board of Directors and was active in the Alumni Association.