A-Z Index

Visiting Students

A student may be admitted to Northwest through certification as a visiting student from another accredited college or university. To be eligible, the student must provide certification from an authorized person at the other institution stating the student is in good academic standing. Examples of authorized people include the registrar, director of admissions, vice president, etc.

Contact the Northwest Office of Admissions for further information.