Benefits of Client-Based Training
- Content is specific and relevant to your organization
- Control: You choose the time frame and budget
- Increased productivity & efficiency from employees
- Reduced turn-over
- Increased employee satisfaction and morale
- Frees up internal time by allowing a third party to train employees
Job training empowers people to realize their dreams and improve their lives.
- Sylvia Mathews Burwell
U.S. Secretary of Health & Human Services
- Meet and discuss the skills gaps in your workforce
- A proposed outline is created to give an overview of the training
- Once the outline is agreed upon, the details of the training are finalized (dates, hours of training, cost, etc.)
- A pre-survey is given to employees and their direct supervisors to assess skills gaps and desired training outcomes
- The training is performed either on-site or off-site
- Trainings consist of content to address the skills gaps, relevant case studies, and role play as appropriate. The trainings are not an information dump.
- A post-survey is given to assess outcomes and satisfaction
- All trainings can be offered repeatedly if desired by the organization
The only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave is not training them and having them stay.
- Henry Ford, Founder
Ford Motor Company