Welcome to Northwest Missouri RPDC!
The mission of the Northwest Regional Professional Development Center is to build the capacity of educators and schools to maximize student performance through high quality professional development.
Professional development and support for schools is delivered through regional learning centers comprised of content specialists with expertise to meet school/district needs. These teams model a collaborative, seamless learning community and facilitate goal-alike networks to promote and sustain effective schools.
- Raise achievement for all students and close the achievement gap among subgroups.
- Increase the quality of teachers and administrators in the region.
- Increase reading, math, science, and social studies achievement in the region through the high quality professional development of teachers.
PD Training Opportunities
- Working with Students with Autism in Schools (WASS) Sept 11-12 & Oct. 16-17
- Early Intervention for Young Children with Autism (EIYCA) Sept 29 & Nov 10
- Understanding Dynamic Learning MAPS Session 1 October 3
- Dynamic Learning MAPS Manuals Session 2 October 6
- Para-Professional Tools of the Trade October 21
- MAP A Science November 13
Participants must register for both a Part 1 & Part 2 session of the Student Learning Objectives Training
Part 1: Understanding & Creating Student Learning Objectives
Part 2: Approval & Implementation of Student Learning Objectives