Welcome to Northwest Missouri RPDC!
The mission of the Northwest Regional Professional Development Center is to build the capacity of educators and schools to maximize student performance through high quality professional development.
Professional development and support for schools is delivered through regional learning centers comprised of content specialists with expertise to meet school/district needs. These teams model a collaborative, seamless learning community and facilitate goal-alike networks to promote and sustain effective schools.
- Raise achievement for all students and close the achievement gap among subgroups.
- Increase the quality of teachers and administrators in the region.
- Increase reading, math, science, and social studies achievement in the region through the high quality professional development of teachers.
PD Training Opportunities
- MAP-A Science November 13
- Post-Secondary Transition November 19
- Dynamic Learning Maps Modules and Manual Training December 15
- TOP's: The Pathway to Transition Compliance January 6
- MAP-A Drop In Work Day January 30
- TOP's Report Out and Action Plan February 11
- Quality Special Education Eligibility Determinations February 17
- MAP-A Drop In Work Day February 25
- Utilizing MO Learning Standards to Create Standards Based IEPs February 25
- Post-Secondary Transition 2 March 20
- Creating IEPs Using the Essential Elements for MAP-A Students April 17
Participants must register for both a Part 1 & Part 2 session of the Student Learning Objectives Training
Part 1: Understanding & Creating Student Learning Objectives
Part 2: Approval & Implementation of Student Learning Objectives