Welcome to Northwest Missouri RPDC!
The mission of the Northwest Regional Professional Development Center is to build the capacity of educators and schools to maximize student performance through high quality professional development.
Professional development and support for schools is delivered through regional learning centers comprised of content specialists with expertise to meet school/district needs. These teams model a collaborative, seamless learning community and facilitate goal-alike networks to promote and sustain effective schools.
- Raise achievement for all students and close the achievement gap among subgroups.
- Increase the quality of teachers and administrators in the region.
- Increase reading, math, science, and social studies achievement in the region through the high quality professional development of teachers.
PD Training Opportunities
- Closing the Gap Through Math Intervention June 11-12
- Essential Elements for MAP-A Students June 12
- Co-Teaching Level 1 June 18-19
- K-6 Differentiation through Universal Design June 29-30
- Post-Secondary Transition I & II July 1-2
- Utilizing MLS to Create Standards Based IEPs July 8-9
- Building Your Missouri Learning Standards Toolbox July 13-14
- What All Para-Professionals Need to Know July 16-17
- Effective Practices for the Speech Implementer July 20-21
- Kagan Structures for Cooperative Learning July 20-24
- Kagan Brain-Friendly Teaching July 27-28
- Co-Teaching Level II Implementation Aug. 3
- Para-Professionals...Our Un-tapped Resource Aug. 6
New Teacher Induction, Mentoring and Coaching Flyer
Second-Year Teacher Induction Flyer
New Teacher Induction and Mentoring
New Teacher Induction, Mentoring and Coaching
Second Year Teacher Induction