South Complex is centrally located to academic buildings, University offices, the Student Union, the Student Recreation Center, and the library. Four or five rooms are grouped by gender in a pod with a privatized bathroom. Each floor has multiple spaces for studying and meeting with friends. South Complex is a non-smoking building and residents also enjoy a 24-hour visitation policy.
Special Interest Floors
- Freshman Honors Floor: A special interest community for Honors students. Freshmen students wishing to live here may indicate their interest in their Housing Application.
- Academic Learning Communities: These floors are open to freshmen and upperclassmen of the associated major.
- Business Floor: Open to all Business majors.
- Education Floor: Open to all Education majors.
- Click here to learn about all of Northwest's Academic Learning Communities and how to apply.
Resident Mailing Address
### South Complex
920 Memorial Dr.
Maryville, MO 64468-6009
South Complex Front Desk Phone Number
Only upperclassmen are eligible to live in South Complex unless you are an Honors student living on the Honors floor. Also, the four lofted (2-story) rooms on the east wing of 1st floor are eligible for Gender Neutral housing.
- Recreation room with pool and table tennis
- Pod-style bathrooms. Residents are responsible for keeping bathrooms clean, but Northwest Custodial Services staff will clean all bathrooms twice monthly.
- Community kitchen
- Vending machines
- Free laundry facilities
- Front desk with mail service, networked laser printer, information, cooking/recreation equipment to check out, and a place submit maintenance requests
- Wireless Internet access on all floors.
- High speed Internet access via wireless and Ethernet cable connection
- Each resident receives a bed, a desk and chair, a two-drawer chest and a wardrobe
- All pieces are movable
- Mattresses: 80" long (Extra-long twin sheets suggested)
- Room Specifications:
- Windows: 128" w x 58" h
- Ceiling: 8' h (96")
- Door: 31.75" w x 84" h
- Bed Bases: 12" h