Unlike other universities, sorority women at Northwest do not have houses in the community. Instead, each sorority has a designated area in Roberta Hall. Roberta Hall is Northwest's original residence hall and has a rich history. Roberta is home to the ladies of Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Sigma Alpha, Phi Mu, Sigma Kappa and Sigma Sigma Sigma. Each sorority is assigned a wing in the hall that they make their home with sorority specific information, symbols, and mascots. Along with assigned wings, each resident sorority has a chapter room that they may use for their own general purposes, such as study space, meetings and sisterhood events. Roberta is designated as non-smoking.
Roberta Hall History
For more on the history of Roberta Hall, click here to visit Northwest's Online Museum. This page includes a video presentation on the rich history of Roberta Hall.
Roberta Hall Front Desk Phone Number
Resident Mailing Address
### Roberta Hall
635 University Dr.
Maryville, MO 64468-6002
Roberta Hall is specifically for upperclass, sorority women. Freshmen cannot choose Roberta as their hall selection. Room assignments are designated through sorority standards and requirements.
- Air conditioning
- Front desk with mail service, networked laser printer, information, cooking/recreation equipment to check out, and a place to submit maintenance requests.
- Vending machines
- Free laundry facilities
- Wireless internet access on all resident floors, common spaces, and in the lower level hallway (chapter room area)
- High speed internet access via wireless and Ethernet cable connection
- Local phone and basic cable service
- Suites-style rooms with bathrooms
- Movable furniture including a desk, desk chair, dresser, and bed (typical allotment - furniture may vary by configuration of the specific room)
- Built-in closets
- FOB system (electonic locks) replaced for building entry. New system uses a PIN code for additional security - summer, 2012.
- New carpet installed in all hallways, lounges, and rooms - summer, 2012
Wireless internet installed on all resident floors - spring 2009