Phillips Hall, a seven-story high rise located on the northwest corner of campus, is home for up to 300 residents. Phillips is a non-smoking building and is coed by floor. Located inside, you will find a newly renovated weight room and fitness room and a 24 Hour Study Lounge. University Wellness Services and a sand volleyball court are located nearby.
Phillips Hall Front Desk Phone Number
Resident Mailing Address
### Phillips Hall
1025 Memorial Dr.
Maryville, MO 64468-6006
Only incoming freshmen are eligible to live in Phillips Hall.
- Carpeted rooms and hallways.
- Central bath area on each floor.
- Lounge on each floor - some with TVs and microwaves.
- Vending machines.
- Free laundry facilities.
- Front desk with mail service, networked laser printer, information, cooking/recreation equipment to check out, and a place submit maintenance requests
- Wireless Internet access on all resident floors and the first floor main lounge.
- Updated weight-training equipment and aerobic exercise area. Residence hall exercise rooms require the purchase of a Fitness Pass from the Northwest Fitness Center.
- Access to sand volleyball court.
- New lighting installed in all rooms, hallways, and lounges - completed summer 2012.
- Fully recarpeted - summer 2012.
- Hallways fully repainted - summer 2010.
Wireless Internet installed on all floors - spring 2009.
New washers and dryers installed with online access to check status of machines - summer 2008.
New energy efficient lighting installed in hallways - summer 2008.
New energy efficient lighting installed above student desks - summer 2008.
Front doors replaced - summer 2007.
- High speed Internet access via wireless and Ethernet cable connection.
- Two desks, closets, and dressers that are built into the room
(all measurements are approximate and will vary slightly from room to room).
- Desk: shelf and light: 57" h
- Desk: 30.75" h
- Closet: 4' wide x 2' deep
- Two chairs and beds that are moveable.
- 80" long (Extra-long twin sheets suggested).
- If you wish to have your bed lofted, you will need to purchase or bring your own loft. Lofts may be rented from College Products purchased from and installed by Presidential Loft prior to your arrival or you may build within Residential Life Handbook guidelines.
- All furniture must remain in the room. There is not additional space for storage.
- Room Specifications (These are measurements for typical rooms. Your room might
- Ceiling: 8' 1" h ( 97")
- Windows: 37.5" w x 51.5" h
- Door: 31.75" w x 84" h