Millikan Hall, a seven-story high rise located on the northwest corner of campus, is home to 306 residents. Millikan is a non-smoking building and is coed by floor. University Wellness Services, The Station, and a sand volleyball court are located nearby.
Resident Mailing Address
### Millikan Hall
1020 Northwest Dr.
Maryville, MO 64468-6008
Millikan Hall Front Desk Phone Number
Only incoming freshmen are eligible to live in Millikan Hall.
- Carpeted rooms and hallways.
- Central bath area on each floor.
- Lounge on each floor - some with TVs and microwaves.
- Vending machines.
- Free laundry facilities.
- Front desk with mail service, networked laser printer, information, cooking/recreation equipment to check out, and a place submit maintenance requests
- Wireless Internet access on all floors and the first floor main lounge.
- Access to sand volleyball court.
- High speed Internet access via Ethernet cable connection.
- Two desks, closets, and dressers that are built into the room (all measurements are approximate and will vary slightly from room to room).
- Desk: shelf and light: 57" h
- Desk: 30.75" h
- Closet: 4' wide x 2 ' deep
- Two chairs and beds that are moveable.
- Bed Mattress: 76" long (regular twin sheets will fit).
- If you wish to have your bed lofted, you will need to purchase or bring your own loft. Lofts may be rented from College Products purchased from and installed by Presidential Loft prior to your arrival or you may build within Residential Life Handbook guidelines.
- All furniture must remain in the room. There is not additional space for storage.
- Room Specifications (These are measurements for typical rooms. Your room might vary slightly):
- Ceiling: 8' 1" h ( 97")
- Windows: 37.5" w x 51.5" h
- Door: 31.75" w x 84" h