Located on the southeast corner of campus, Hudson and Perrin Halls are our newest freshmen residence halls. Hudson, a four-story building, houses approximately 200 residents. Perrin, a five-story building, is home to nearly 300 residents. Both buildings are non-smoking and are coed by floor. Among the features in both buildings is a shared Community Building that connects the two buildings, 24 hour study lounges, classroom space, lounges and a recreation room. Hudson-Perrin opened in the fall of 2007.
Hudson-Perrin Front Desk Phone Number
Resident Mailing Addresses
### Hudson Hall
525 University Dr.
Maryville, MO 64468-6003
### Perrin Hall
625 University Dr.
Maryville, MO 64468-6004
Only incoming freshmen are eligible to live in Hudson-Perrin.
- Coed by floor
- Carpeted rooms and hallways
- Pod style bathrooms
- Lounges on each floor
- Vending machines
- Free laundry facilities
- Front desk with mail service, networked laser printer, information, cooking/recreation equipment to check out, and a place submit maintenance requests
- Wireless Internet access on all resident floors and common spaces.
- High speed Internet access via wireless and Ethernet cable connection
- Two desks, closets, and dressers that are all moveable
- Two chairs and beds that are moveable and bunkable or loftable.
- Bed Mattress: 80" long (extra long twin sheets suggested)
- Beds come complete with kits that allow them to be lofted. Beds will leave a space 3' to 5' high beneath them depending on how you adjust them. Width of storage space beneath the bed is approximately 81".
- Room Specifications (These are typical measurements to typical rooms. Your room might vary slightly):
- Type A: 15' 11.75" x 12' 1.75"
- Type B: 12' 6.75" x 15' 8.75"
- Ceiling: 9' high
- Window Sizes: 68" wide x 78" high
- Door: 36" wide x 80" high
- All furniture must remain in the room. There is not additional space for storage.