Franken Hall, a seven-story high rise located on the northwest corner of campus, is home for up to 300 upperclassmen and freshmen residents. Private rooms may be available for upperclass students depending on the overall demand for housing from year to year.
Franken is a non-smoking building and is coed on each floor. Located inside, you will find a kitchen, recreation room, and many study lounges. The Station and Library are close by. Residents of Franken also enjoy a 24-hour visitation policy.
Front Desk Phone Number
Student Mailing Address
### Franken Hall
830 College Park Dr.
Maryville, MO 64468-6005
Eligibility varies for upperclassmen and freshmen from year to year depending on the size of the incoming freshmen class and the number of upperclassmen who wish to reside in Franken Hall.
Currently, incoming freshmen and upperclassmen are eligible to live in Franken Hall.
- Carpeted rooms and hallways.
- Central bath area on each floor that is cleaned daily by Northwest Custodial Services.
- Two lounges on each floor - some with TVs.
- Ice Machine.
- Vending machines.
- Free laundry facilities.
- Front desk with mail service, networked laser printer, information, cooking/recreation equipment to check out, and a place submit maintenance requests
- Wireless Internet access on all floors and the first floor main lounge.
- Recreation Room and Equipment (ping pong table, two pool tables, an air hockey table and a foosball table).
- High speed Internet access via wireless and Ethernet cable connection.
- Two desks, closets, and dressers that are built into the room (all measurements are approximate and will vary slightly from room to room).
- Desk: shelf and light: 57" h
- Desk: 30.75" h
- Closet: 4' wide x 2' deep
- Two chairs and beds that are moveable.
- 80" long (Extra-long twin sheets suggested).
- If you wish to have your bed lofted, you will need to purchase or bring your own loft. Lofts may be rented from College Products purchased from and installed by Presidential Loft prior to your arrival or you may build within Residential Life Handbook guidelines.
- All furniture must remain in the room. There is not additional space for storage.
- Room Specifications Room Specifications (These are measurements for typical rooms. Your room might vary slightly):
- Ceiling: 8' 1" h ( 97")
- Windows: 37.5" w x 51.5" h
- Door: 31.75" w x 84" h