Forest Village Apartments
The Forest Village Apartments (FVA) are located north of the Garrett-Strong Science Building. FVA is comprised of three buildings with three floors each and apartments in two or four person configurations. This arrangement allows for an upper-class environment conducive to studying, closer resident communities within apartments, and resident privacy.
Another part of Forest Village is the FVA Community Building. The Community Building contains a 12-hour desk to provide services to residents, wireless Internet to campus laptops, small convenience store with various items, mailboxes, and a community room with a kitchen. Forest Village is a smoke-free living environment and residents enjoy a 24-hour visitation policy.
Special Housing Options
Forest Village offers housing options that are not available to first-years students and are not found in all upperclass residence halls. You can learn more about each of the following housings options available in Forest Village by clicking the links below:
FVA Commons Front Desk Phone Number
Student Mailing Address
### (Hawthorn, Sycamore, or Willow) Forest Village Apartments
917 Centennial Dr.
Maryville, MO 64468-6062
Sophomores, juniors, seniors, and Graduate students can take advantage of the Forest Village Apartments. Buildings are co-ed by apartment. Forest Village is also eligible for Gender Neutral housing.
Forest Village Features
- Air conditioning
- Three separate apartment buildings with a combined total of 42 four-bed units and 12 two-bed units
- Community building with convenience store and lounge
- Front desk with mail service, networked laser printer, information, cooking/recreation equipment to check out, and a place to submit maintenance requests
- Access to a sand volleyball court
- Wireless Internet access in the community building
- High speed Internet access via wireless and Ethernet cable connection
- Local phone and basic cable service
- Full kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal, range, refrigerator)
- Bathroom (two in the four-bed units)
- Individual/private bedrooms
- Moveable bedroom furniture including a bed, desk, desk chair, wardrobe, and dresser
- Moveable living room furniture including end tables, chairs, and a couch (typical allotment - living room furniture may vary by configuration of the specific apartment)
- Free washer and dryer