Dieterich Hall, a seven-story high rise located on the northwest corner of campus, is home to 294 residents. Dieterich is a non-smoking building and is co-ed by floor. Located inside, you will find a Freshman Learning Center, a kitchen and lounge area in the basement, and a recreation room on the main floor. University Wellness Services and The Station C3 store are located nearby.
What the Residents are Saying
Jordin Kocsis – Dieterich Hall resident 2009-10 - “I like living in Dieterich because it’s like being at home, when really not at home.”
Danielle Albers – Dieterich Hall resident 2009-10 - “I have loved my experiences here and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. Dieterich is the best!”
Heather York - Dieterich Hall resident 2009-10 - "Dieterich was my first pick as a place to live. I have really enjoying living here this year.”
- Richard Sommerfield – Dieterich Hall resident 2009-10 - “Living in Dieterich has been the best experience of my life, I feel like we are one giant family that has grown together.”
Front Desk Phone Number
Resident Mailing Address
### Dieterich Hall
930 College Park
Maryville, MO 64468-6007
Only incoming freshmen are eligible to live in Dieterich Hall.
- Carpeted rooms and hallways.
- Central bath area on each floor.
- Lounge on each floor - some with TVs.
- Vending machines.
- Free laundry facilities.
- Front desk with mail service, networked laser printer, information, cooking/recreation equipment to check out, and a place submit maintenance requests.
- Wireless Internet access on all floors and the main lounge.
- New lighting installed in all rooms, hallways, and lounges - completed summer 2012.
- Bathrooms have been renovated with the installation of new toilet stalls and completely refurbished shower areas - summer 2012.
- New couches purchased for floor lounges - summer 2011.
- Hallways, basement, and stairwells newly repainted - 2010-2011.
Wireless Internet access expanded onto all floors - spring 2009.
New washers and dryers installed with online access to check status of machines - summer 2008.
1st floor main lounge recarpeted - summer 2008.
Front desk completely replaced - summer 2008.
New energy efficient lighting installed above all student desks - summer 2008.
New energy efficient lighting installed in all hallways - spring 2008.
Front doors replaced - summer 2007.
- High speed Internet access via wireless and Ethernet cable connection.
- Two desks, closets, and dressers that are built into the room (all measurements are approximate and will vary slightly from room to room).
- Desk: shelf and light: 57" h.
- Desk: 30.75" h.
- Closet: 4' wide x 2' deep.
- Two chairs and beds that are moveable.
- Bed Mattress: 76" long (Regular twin sheets will fit).
- If you wish to have your bed lofted, you will need to purchase or bring your own loft. Lofts may be rented from College Products purchased from and installed by Presidential Loft prior to your arrival or you may build within Residential Life Handbook guidelines.
- All furniture must remain in the room. There is not additional space for storage.
- Room Specifications Room Specifications (These are measurements for typical rooms. Your room might vary slightly):
- Ceiling: 8' 1" h ( 97").
- Windows: 37.5" w x 51.5" h.
- Door: 31.75" w x 84" h.