Interested in hosting a Northwest Missouri State University reunion? We can help!
The Northwest Missouri State University Alumni Association reunion program was developed to provide assistance to Alumni Association members and their affinity groups interested in hosting a Northwest reunion. The Alumni Association's role is to provide staff to assist, but the intention is that the event is to be volunteer driven. We will publicize the event to your group, and you must take care of the planning and execution of the event. This service applies to reunions held both on and off campus.
Northwest will provide to members of the Northwest Alumni Association:
- Basic printing services - Northwest will design and print one mailing in one of the following formats: letter, tri-fold self-mailer or postcard. All mailings must be approved by the Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Gifts.
- Postage - Northwest will provide one bulk-rate mailing to your group. Envelopes must have the return address that is listed below and must be in zip code order.
- Records - Northwest will provide a list and/or mailing labels for your group. All updates must be sent to the Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Gifts.
- Publicity - Northwest will post information about your reunion on the alumni website.
- Supplies - Northwest will provide you with an activity box for you event, which will include nametags, table decorations and Northwest Alumni Association informational material.
- Advice - Bob Machovsky, Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Gifts, Brenda Untiedt, Alumni Relations and Advancement Communications Specialist, and the Alumni Association contacts are ready to serve in an advisory capacity for your group answering questions, finding campus contacts and making recommendations.
Your Reunion Contact:
Bob Machovsky, Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Gifts
Northwest Alumni Association
800 University Drive
Maryville, MO 64468