Forever Green
Campaign for Northwest
A-Z Index

Report a Sexual Assault

Reporting a sexual assault to authorities does NOT mean that you must proceed with prosecution.  If reported anonymously, this issue can be determined at a later time.  The more sexual assault cases are reported, however, the easier they may be to prevent.  To report anonymously, it is recommended that you print the Anonymous Sexual Assault Statistical Report Form (linked below), complete the form (leaving out all identifying information of the victim), and mail it in an envelope to the Title IX Coordinator.  In addition, there are certain professional staff members in Wellness Services—specifically Counselors and Medical staff—would also be able to assist you with filling out this form while maintaining anonymity.  

For more information on Title IX and submitting an Anonymous Report Form, click HERE.


Here are some supports during weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.:

Wellness Services - Front Desk 660.562.1348
Wellness Services - Counseling Services 660.562.1348
Student Affairs Office 660.562.1242
University Police 660.562.1254