Forever Green
Campaign for Northwest
Menu & Search

Standardized Tests

External testing agencies such as ACT and ETS have specific policies and procedures for securing accommodations. OEA staff can help verify that you are a student with a documented disability, but the process for securing accommodations is primarily an interaction between the student and the testing agency.

It is important that students initiate the process well in advance of when they will need the accommodation.

Links to common standardized exam agencies are below. Pay particular attention to the documentation requirements. They are frequently quite specific and rigorous. Some students have found that the documentation they submitted for Northwest's process is not sufficient for these external agencies.

* Contact the Northwest's Institutional Testing office for information about procedures for securing accommodations for the C-BASE.

Northwest Assessment Program (ex. ETS Proficiency Profile, major field exam, etc.) Contact the Assessment Office and present your Northwest accommodations letter.