Directory
A-Z Index
 
 (Photo by University Photography)

Wells Hall
Office | Classroom

Built

1938

Sq. Ft.

60,816

Contact

Matt Walker

About

Dedicated in 1939 as the University library, Wells Hall is named for the University's first librarian, Edwin C. Wells. Since the opening of Owens Library, Wells houses the Department of Communication and Mass Media and the English as a Second Language Program. It also houses Northwest's student media, which include KZLX‐LP‐FM, KNWT‐TV, The Northwest Missourian newspaper and Tower yearbook. Northwest's National Public Radio affiliate, KXCV/KRNW‐FM, is housed on the second floor of the building.

Floor Plans