Directory
A-Z Index
 
 (Photo by University Photography)

Thompson-Ringold Building
Office | Classroom

Built

1932

Sq. Ft.

30,939

About

This building, located north of Wells Hall, was built in 1931 to house industrial arts programs. Both Kenneth Thompson and Howard Ringold were long-time faculty members of that department, which no longer exists.

In addition to academic classrooms, Thompson-Ringold houses the Mail/Copy Center.

Floor Plans