Directory
A-Z Index
 
 (Photo by University Photography)

Martindale Hall
Office | Classroom

Built

1925

Sq. Ft.

38,407

Contact

Matt Symonds

About

Home to the Department of Health and Human Services, this building contains classrooms, faculty offices, a dance studio and Martindale Gymnasium, which formerly was the home of Bearcat basketball. The building, which opened in 1926, was remodeled between 1973 and 1975. It is named after Nell Martindale Kuchs, who, beginning in the 1920s, was instrumental in developing the women's physical education program at Northwest.

Floor Plans