Directory
A-Z Index
 
 (Photo by University Photography)

Lamkin Activity Center
Office | Classroom | Athletic

Built

1958

Sq. Ft.

133,990

About

Named for the University's fifth president, Uel W. Lamkin, this facility opened in 1959 and underwent a renovation and expansion in 1993-1994. It includes Bearcat Arena, the Student Recreation Center and the Fitness Center as well as offices, classrooms and other facilities comprising the Department of Athletics. (For more information about the facility, click here.)

Bearcat Arena

The home of the Northwest men's and women's basketball programs and Bearcat volleyball program, Bearcat Arena has a seating capacity of 2,500 spectators. The facility also houses University commencement ceremonies and professional concerts as well as the practice facilities for the indoor track and field teams. (For more information about the facility, click here.)

Floor Plans