Directory
A-Z Index
 
 (Photo by University Photography)

Colden Hall
Office | Classroom

Built

1957

Sq. Ft.

78,145

Contact

Steve Ludwig

About

Completed in 1959, this V-shaped structure is named for Charles J. Colden, the first president of the Board of Regents. Renovated in 1996-97, it contains classrooms and offices for the School of Health Science and Wellness; School of Business; Department of Language, Literature and Writing; and School of Computer Science and Information Systems.

Floor Plans