Directory
A-Z Index
 
 (Photo by University Photography)

Everett Brown Education Hall
Office | Classroom | Education

Built

1937

Sq. Ft.

55,110

Contact

Jill Baker

About

Located across from the J.W. Jones Student Union, this Neo-Gothic structure was renovated in 1987 and is named for Everett W. Brown, an alumnus, long-time staff member and eight-term member of the Missouri House of Representatives. Built in 1939, Brown Hall houses the School of Education in addition to the Horace Mann Laboratory School and the Phyllis and Richard Leet Center for Children and Families.

Floor Plans