Directory
A-Z Index
 
 (Photo by University Photography)

Administration Building
Office | Classroom

Built

1910

Sq. Ft.

96,702

About

Built in 1907-1910, this Tudor Gothic structure with its four towers is the landmark of the campus and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2010. In 1979, a fire destroyed the north wing, which contained the Deerwester Theater, and the west wing, which is largely restored. In addition, the entire second floor has been extensively renovated. This historic building houses the offices of Admissions, Career Services, the Registrar, Scholarships and Financial Assistance, Human Resources, and University Marketing and Communication as well as the graduate school, and various administrative and student services offices.

Floor Plans