This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
Recreation and Fitness at Northwest
At Northwest, fitness is very important. The following opportunities are available for physical activity:
- 19,490 square feet of open floor space, accommodating state-of-the-art cardio and weight lifting machines
- Group exercise room
- 2,300-square-foot mezzanine with cardio equipment
Outdoor Recreation - Mozingo Outdoor Education Recreation Area (MOERA)
- Camp grounds, fishing sites, beach and more
- Shooting sports (trap and archery)
- Team building (challenge course and apline climbing tower)
- Featuring basketball and racquetball courts, a track
- About a dozen choices per trimester of intramural sports
To learn more about any of these opportunities, visit the navigation on the left hand side of this page.