A-Z Index

Bearcat Card

Where To Pick-up Your Bearcat Card

  • Northwest-Kansas City office during normal business hours of Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
  • Know your 919 number

Use Your Bearcat To...

Lost/Stolen Bearcat Cards

  • Notify Northwest-Kansas City at 816-272-4621.
  • A replacement fee will be charged for each new card. A five dollar credit will be given if the old card is returned.
  • If you are using your Bearcat Card as your U.S. Bank ATM card, you will also need to report it lost or stolen to U.S. Bank's 24-hour Customer Service line at 1.800.USBANKS (872.2657).
  • Return found cards to the Northwest-Kansas City office immediately.
  • No temporary cards will be provided.

Make Your Bearcat Card the Only Card On and Off Campus!

You have enough to worry about in college without having to stress about your finances. U.S. Bank makes it simple. Open a U.S. Bank student checking account and turn your Bearcat Card into your Campus ID and ATM/Debit Card -- all in one. We've made it easy for you to manage your money with a great checking account for students.

Learn move about using your Bearcat card as a U.S. Bank ATM and Debit Card »