This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.

Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.

Northwest Missouri State University

Room Reservations

Room Reservations

All recognized student organizations have the right to reserve meeting rooms free of charge. In order to reserve a room on campus, individuals and organizations must either visit the Student Affairs Office on the second floor of the J.W. Jones Union and fill out a room request form online.

Alcohol Policy

All events and programs on campus and/or sponsored by the University are to be substance free.


Hazing in any form is prohibited. Questions and clarifications about hazing activities should be referred to the Office of Student Affairs, J.W. Jones Student Union, ext. 1219. Hazing is defined as any method or physical requirement or request enacted upon any individual (e.g., pledge, new member, associate member, active member, alumni member, guest) that could cause discomfort, pain, injury, fright, and/or disgrace, or that which violates University policy.

Mail/Copy Center

The Mail/Copy Center is located on the northwest corner of Thompson Ringold and is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. At the Copy Center, you can have 1 to 1000+ copies made and they will be charged to either the student's personal account or to a University organizational account. The Mail/Copy Center also sells stamps and does bulk mailings. Contact them at ext. 1109 with any questions you may have.

Food Services

Campus Dining (ARAMARK) is the exclusive campus food service provider. Outside food is not permitted in either the Student Union or the Station unless prior arrangements with Campus Dining have been made. Offices are located in the J.W. Jones Union (ext. 1252) and also in the Conference Center basement (ext. 1253). The catering managers are available to consult with you regarding menu items for refreshments, breakfasts, luncheons or banquets. Before making arrangements for food service, contact the Student Affairs Office for room or facility reservations.


The Office of University Marketing and Communication, Second Floor East Hub, Administration Building, provides publicity for all campus events through campus media and regional media outlets. Information regarding your event should be submitted to this office at least 10 days prior to the event. Call ext. 1143 or mail items via campus mail. Events may appear on the Northwest website, social media or on campus Channel 9.

Contact the Northwest Missourian directly if you would like coverage of an event, at ext. 1224 or stop by the basement of Wells Hall. Contact KDLX and KNWT ext. 1165, for announcement on the campus station and the Maryville cable channel.