The Station Policies
General University Policies
Applicable to all university facilities:
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- No skateboards, bikes, inline skates, or pets.
- Classes have priority in academic buildings.
- Classroom use may be scheduled after the class schedule has been finalized on the first day of the trimester.
- Classrooms can be scheduled for exams, meetings, classes, etc.
- No tobacco or alcohol products are allowed in any university facility.
- Due to the university's policy, health licensing restrictions, and exclusive contract with the university food service contractor, all foods/beverages utilized in university facilities must be arranged through Northwest Catering at 660.562.1275.
- Due to fire regulations, use of open candles are not allowed in any campus facility; however, enclosed candles for catered events may be used.
- All events are subject to a security audit prior to final confirmation. Any and all large events that are requesting a large venue space will be shared with University Police for an audit to best determine how to serve the event and protect the entire Northwest community. As a result of this audit University Police/Security may be required at the event. If security is required a fee may be assessed. It may be determined that the event will not be approved. Not all events are appropriate for a campus community and those requiring personnel must work within the scheduling limits of that staff and other campus needs. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Auxiliary Services Office or University Police at any time.
Additional Station Policies
Hours of Operation
|Fall and Spring
||Monday - Sunday
||24 hours a day
||Monday - Friday
Saturday and Sunday
|8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
noon - 11 p.m.
The Station closes at 5 p.m. when the Residence Halls close for Thanksgiving, Semester, and Spring Breaks. The Station will reopen at noon the day the Residence Halls reopen.