Hometown: Lauderdale Lake, Fla.
Major: Psychology with sociology minor
- Named to Academic All-MIAA squad.
- Placed fifth in 400-meter hurdles at MIAA Championships.
- Finished in the top-three of the 400-meter hurdles four times, winning the event once at the Pittsburg State Open (March 16).
- Named to MIAA Commissioner's Academic Honor Roll.
- Set personal record in 400-meter dash with 51.54 at Prairie Wolf Invitational on Feb. 17
- Finished second in 400-meter hurdles at MIAA Championships with season-best time of 53.93 seconds.
- Placed first in 400-meter hurdles at Doane Relays (April 22-23).
- MIAA All-Academic Team.
- Competed in the 400-meter team that placed fifth at the MIAA Championships.
- Placed sixth in the Graceland Invitational (Jan. 15).
- Best time of 52.90 at Prairie Wolf Invitational (Feb. 11).
Fort Lauderdale High School
- Member of 2004 state championship team.
- 2005 AAU National Club Champion in the 400-meter hurdles.
- 2004 graduate.
- Son of John and Frances Bullock.
- Born Oct. 1, 1986.
- Enjoys listening to Brandy.
- Describes himself as quiet and driven.