Oct. 8, 2013
Military Appreciation Day; Student Fall Classic TicketsMARYVILLE, Mo. - The Northwest Missouri State football team will hold its annual Military Appreciation Day game this Saturday when the Bearcats take on Central Oklahoma at 1 p.m. at Bearcat Stadium. Northwest has partnered with the Missouri National Guard on a number of promotions before and during Saturday's contest.
- Northwest will be wearing special custom Adidas jerseys along with a special patriotic themed helmet decal.
- Discounted tickets for all active or retired military personnel and their immediate family with a valid military ID. Discounted ticket prices will be: Adult reserve $10, Adult Standing Room $6 and Student standing room only $5. These tickets will only be available on game day at the ticket windows, which are located at the west and southeast entrances to the stadium.
- The Missouri National Guard will be on-hand with a variety of military vehicles and equipment for fans to see prior to the game at the Hy-Vee Bearcat Zone, as well as inside Bearcat Stadium.
- A special recognition of military personnel will take place on the field prior to kickoff.
- A select group of newly commissioned National Guard soldiers will be sworn in during a special halftime ceremony.
Fans can purchase regular tickets by clicking here. Student ticket information can be found here.
Student Tickets to 2013 Fall Classic
The Northwest Department of Athletics has provided 100 tickets to the Fall Classic XII to be awarded to Northwest students. A total of 50 students will be chosen at random to receive two (2) FREE reserved Field Level tickets to the Oct. 19 showdown with Pittsburg State.
- Student must print their complimentary ticket to this Saturday's game against Central Oklahoma
- Ticket must be scanned at the gate. Just printing off your ticket does not make you eligible to win. You must attend this Saturday's game.
- The winning students will be contacted via e-mail on Monday, Oct. 14.
For more information, please call (660) 562-1212.
For more information, please contact:
Media Relations Department, Northwest Athletics
firstname.lastname@example.org | 660.562.1118 | Fax: 660.562.1582
Lamkin Activity Center | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468