Aug. 26, 2013
Student Ticket Information for Bearcat Football
Northwest Missouri State students will have multiple options to get their free ticket for Bearcat football games in 2013. In addition to getting them in advance by logging on to the Northwest Game Day tab at www.northwestbearcats.com, students will also be able to pick up their ticket at the Student Services Center in the Administration Building during normal ticket hours. Ticket operations at the Student Services Center are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Students will also be allowed to pick up their ticket on game day at one of the Bearcat Stadium ticket windows.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to print student tickets:
- Under the Game Day tab at northwestbearcats.com click on Student Tickets
- Click on the sign in link in the upper right corner next to NWMSU Students.
- Enter your 919#
- Go to the individual game you are interested in attending. Click “Buy Ticket Now”
- A diagram of the stadium will appear. If you would like to sit in the student section, select the button on the left side in red for student section or standing room only. Students may select a reserved seat by clicking on an available section and then selecting an open seat.
- Complete the steps. Students will need to create an account with their contact information and an access number.
Students are allowed one free ticket per game. Additional tickets can be purchased after completing the transaction for a free ticket and signing out of the system. To purchase additional tickets students should repeat the process.
If you have questions or problems signing in, please contact email@example.com.
For more information, please contact:
Media Relations Department, Northwest Athletics
firstname.lastname@example.org | 660.562.1118 | Fax: 660.562.1582
Lamkin Activity Center | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468