Fall Classic XII at Arrowhead - Oct. 19, 2013
More information will be provided as it becomes available. (Information subject to change)
Northwest Missouri State football will take on Pittsburg State on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3 p.m. from Arrowhead Stadium. It is the 12th installment of the Fall Classic and has been an indicator of MIAA supremacy in recent years - Northwest and Pittsburg have won outright or shared MIAA championships in 21 of the last 24 seasons. This season, Northwest will be the home visiting and occupy the visitors sideline. The parking lots will open at noon with the gates to follow at 1:30 p.m.
Here are some helpful links regarding the Fall Classic at Arrowhead XII:
- Directions, Parking and Tailgating
- Arrowhead Stadium Policies
- Purchase Tickets
- Special Needs
- Seating Chart (click & hold the section to see the view from your seat)
Tickets are $37 for adults at club level, $25 for adults at field level, $10 for Northwest/Pitt State students and High School students (who present valid school ID). Children age two and under will be permitted without a ticket when accompanied by an adult. This child must sit in the same seat as the adult. Family Pack tickets (2 adults & 2 students) are $60 and sold at the universities only. They must be purchased in person. Tickets for the Fall Classic XII are available to purchase online.
The Northwest ticket office closes at 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10. Northwest internet sales will also conclude at 11:59 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 17. Sales after Thursday will be handled through Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000. General questions can be directed to the Arrowhead ticket office at (816) 920-9400. The Arrowhead ticket booth will open on gameday at 1 p.m. Walk-up tickets will also be available on the northeast side of the stadium facing Kauffman Stadium.
Will Call is located on the northeast side of the stadium facing Kauffman Stadium
Northwest Night at Power and Light
Northwest Missouri State University fans are invited to show their Bearcat spirit on the eve of the annual Fall Classic at Arrowhead Stadium at a Bearcat pep rally at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, in Kansas City.
The free event, sponsored by the Northwest Alumni Association, will be at the KC Live outdoor, covered courtyard of Kansas City’s Power and Light District. For a map of the area, click here.
The family-friendly event will have plenty of Northwest give-a-ways and is open to fans of all ages.
It is KC Live’s policy that after 9 p.m. anyone under 21 must leave the venue.
Bobby Bearcat, the Northwest Steppers and cheerleaders as well as members of the Bearcat Marching Band will be in attendance. The program on the KC Live stage, which begins at 7 p.m., will include performances by these groups and remarks from Northwest President Dr. John Jasinski and Athletic Director Mel Tjeerdsma. Steve Serrano, a Northwest alumnus and Kansas City TV and radio personality, will serve as the pep rally’s emcee
Lots on the east side of the stadium (A, B, C, D, L) have been designated for Northwest fans (see map for locations). To gain access to these lots, YOU MUST enter Gates 2, 3 or 4 on the east side of the Truman Sports Complex. Parking at Arrowhead costs $20. The Bearcat Zone tailgate party will take place in the Founders Club (beginning at noon). There will be food, music and appearances from the Bearcat Marching Band and spirit squads.
Prior to entering stadium gates, all guests will be subject to security screening which includes pat downs and inspections of all bags and items entering the stadium. Any prohibited item must be returned to your vehicle. To ensure that you are in your seat in time for kick off, please allow an extra 30 minutes at the turnstile entrances.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE NEW GUIDELINES for 2013 FALL CLASSIC:
For safety and security, the following items are prohibited in Arrowhead:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, luggage of any kind.
- Seat cushions with pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
- Computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible clear bag size.
- Bottles, cans, thermoses, containers, flasks, plastic, metal, or glass cups
- Coolers – any size, any type
- Alcohol of any kind
- Weapons or anything that can be used as a projectile or is deemed dangerous by Stadium management
- Firearms, weapons of any type or fireworks
- Banners, signs or flags of that are larger than 3’ x 5’
- Balls of any kind including full sized footballs, laser pointers, or Frisbees
- Single purpose video cameras or still-photography cameras with a lens longer than 6″
- Any animal with the exception of a service animal
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by Stadium management
- Bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12“ NFL Approved Clear Bag
- All backpacks
- Beer or liquor
- Boom boxes
- Portable heaters
- Flammable liquids
- Noisemakers – air horns, klaxon, bells, whistles, etc.
- Laser pointers of any type, poles or rods
- Large strollers
- Floor mats
- Any other items deemed dangerous or unacceptable by security
The following items are permitted into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” and all carried items will be subject to search.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags not to exceed 7” x 4” x 2”, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Food contained in a clear plastic bag that has been pre-approved for medical purposes by Customer Relations or Security.
- One factory-sealed, plastic bottle of water per guest. The bottle of water must be 20 oz. or less in size and must be factory sealed upon entry (caps might be removed by stadium personnel).
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6″ or less in length
- Jackets or blankets after being patted down or searched
- Banners, signs or flags of that are no larger than 3’ x 5’; they will be pre-screened by security for inappropriate messages.
- Baby Strollers that are small and can collapse to fit under a seat.
- Compact Umbrellas.
- Hand-held radios and TVs are permitted as long as they do not interfere with other guests – an ear piece must be used to listen. They may be asked to power on the device during the security screening process. They may not be any larger than 6″ wide and 6″ long.
- Seat cushions without pockets, zippers, compartments or covers