Aug. 27, 2012
Bearcat Athletics debuts new ticket system
MARYVILLE, Mo. - The Northwest Missouri State Department of Athletics has partnered with ExtremeTix to provide fans greater convenience and security with a new bar-coded scanning system set to debut Aug. 30 at the football season opener Aug. 30
The ExtremeTix system will offer new features to Bearcat fans and will make the overall ticketing process more efficient; starting with the purchase of tickets and carrying over to the entrance gates at athletic venues. The Northwest Department of Athletics would like to point out a few specific items to help fans enjoy their ticketing experience and avoid confusion on game days.
- Ticket purchasers will now have the ability to print tickets from their home or office computers, utilizing the print at home feature. Tickets should be printed on white paper using either black or color ink. Each ticket should be printed on 8.5x11-inch paper and treated like any other ticket.
- For fans’ security, all tickets will be scanned at the point of entrance using the individual bar codes that will be printed on all tickets. Re-entry to the stadium will not be allowed if fans leave prior to halftime.
- All fans are encouraged to enter through either the Crawford Family Northwest Entrance on the west side of Bearcat Stadium or the Welton Ideker entrance at the southeast corner of Bearcat Stadium. The northeast entrance will no longer be an entrance point on game days.
- Season ticket holders are encouraged to look closely at their tickets before coming to the games, with the new system and it is critical that fans select the correct ticket from their season ticket packet. Always double check that the seat number, opponent and date are correct.
- Bearcat Athletics is proud to partner with the Maryville Burger King again for the 2012-2013 year. Fans will again be able to redeem their game ticket at the Maryville Burger King to receive a free sandwich with the purchase of an equal or greater value meal (Please note: Due to the new ticketing system some ticket stock was printed without the Burger King coupon. These tickets will still be valid for the free sandwich offer with the purchase of an equal or greater value meal).
For more information, please contact:
Media Relations Department, Northwest Athletics
firstname.lastname@example.org | 660.562.1118 | Fax: 660.562.1582
Lamkin Activity Center | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468