Aug. 21, 2012
Student ticket info for Bearcat football
Northwest Missouri State students are now required to print their free ticket to Bearcat football games in advance by logging on to the Northwest Game Day tab at northwestbearcats.com.
Students will no longer be able to pick up individual tickets at the Student Services Center in the Administration Building, but may be able to pick up their free ticket on game day at the Bearcat Stadium ticket window.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to print student tickets:
- Under the Game Day tab at northwestbearcats.com click on Student Tickets (the newly created option you’ll add)
- Click on the sign in link in the upper right corner next to NWMSU Students.
- Enter your 919#
- Go to the individual game you are interested in attending. Click “Buy Ticket Now”
- A diagram of the stadium will appear. If you would like to sit in the student section, select the button on the left side in red for student section or standing room only. Students may select a reserved seat by clicking on an available section and then selecting an open seat.
- Complete the steps. Students will need to create an account with their contact information and an access number.
Students are allowed one free ticket per game. Additional tickets can be purchased after completing the transaction for a free ticket and signing out of the system. To purchase additional tickets students should repeat the process.
If you have questions or problems signing in, please contact email@example.com.
For more information, please contact:
Media Relations Department, Northwest Athletics
firstname.lastname@example.org | 660.562.1118 | Fax: 660.562.1582
Lamkin Activity Center | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468