Fall Classic XI at Arrowhead - Oct. 13, 2012
More information will be provided as it becomes available. (Information subject to change)
Northwest Missouri State football will take on Pittsburg State on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4 p.m. from Arrowhead Stadium. It is the 11th installment of the Fall Classic and has been an indicator of MIAA supremacy in recent years - Northwest and Pittsburg have won outright or shared MIAA championships in 21 of the last 23 seasons. This season, Northwest will be the home team and occupy the Chiefs sideline. The parking lots will open at 1 p.m. with the gates to follow at 2:30 p.m.
Here are some helpful links regarding the Fall Classic at Arrowhead XI:
- Directions, Parking and Tailgating (pdf)
- Arrowhead Stadium Policies
- Purchase Tickets
- Special Needs
- Seating Chart (click & hold the section to see the view from your seat)
Tickets are $37 for adults at club level, $25 for adults at field level, $10 for Northwest/Pitt State students and High School students (who present valid school ID). Children age two and under will be permitted without a ticket when accompanied by an adult. This child must sit in the same seat as the adult. Family Pack tickets (2 adults & 2 students) are $60 and sold at the universities only. They must be purchased in person. Tickets for the Fall Classic XI are available to purchase online.
The Northwest ticket office closes at 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 11. Northwest internet sales will also conclude at 11:59 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 11. Sales after Thursday will be handled through Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000. General questions can be directed to the Arrowhead ticket office at (816) 920-9400. The Arrowhead ticket booth will open on gameday at 2 p.m. Walk-up tickets will also be available on the northeast side of the stadium facing Kauffman Stadium.
Will Call is located on the northeast side of the stadium facing Kauffman Stadium
Northwest Night at Power and Light
Join fellow alumni for the pre-Fall Classic pep rally sponsored by the Northwest Alumni Association. The event will be held at the KC Live outdoor courtyard at Kansas City's Power & Light District on Friday, Oct. 12 beginning at 7 p.m. The family-friendly event will have plenty of Northwest give-a-ways and is open to fans of all ages. Bobby Bearcat, the Northwest Steppers, cheerleaders, and the Bearcat Marching Band will be in attendance.
Lots on the east side of the stadium (A, B, C, D, L) have been designated for Northwest fans (see map for locations). To gain access to these lots, YOU MUST enter Gates 2, 3 or 4 on the east side of the Truman Sports Complex. Parking at Arrowhead costs $20. The Bearcat Zone tailgate party will take place in the Pavilion (start time TBD). There will be food, music and appearances from the Bearcat Marching Band and spirit squads.
Prior to entering stadium gates, all guests will be subject to security screening which includes pat downs and inspections of all bags and items entering the stadium. Any prohibited item must be returned to your vehicle. To ensure that you are in your seat in time for kick off, please allow an extra 30 minutes at the turnstile entrances.
For safety and security, the following items are prohibited in Arrowhead:
- Firearms, weapons of any type or fireworks
- Bags larger than 8 1/2" x 11" x 6"
- All backpacks
- Sports balls
- Coolers - any size, any type
- Plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers
- Thermos bottles or flasks
- Beer or liquor
- Video cameras or professional cameras/lenses
- Flammable liquids
- Noisemakers - air horns, klaxon, bells, whistles, etc.
- Boom boxes
- Portable heaters
- Laser pointers of any type, poles or rods
- Large strollers
- Any other items deemed dangerous or unacceptable by security
The following items are permitted into the stadium:
- Fanny packs (unattached from your body)
- Purses no larger than 8½" x 11" x 6" (must fit in template at the gate as you enter the stadium)
- Drawstring bag unattached from the body, no larger than 8 ½" x 11" x 6", with no outside pockets
- Blankets (not in a carrier)
- Banners, signs and flags (no larger than 3' x 5') are permitted as long as they do not interfere with other guests
- Small diaper bags (if infant is with guest)
- Breast pump and supplies
- Plastic baby bottles
- One sealed, 20-ounce or smaller bottle of water per person - guest may refill the bottle at any water fountain inside the stadium
- Binoculars and case
- Small still camera and case
- Hand-held radios and TVs are permitted if they do not interfere with other guests - an ear piece must be used to listen
- Small compact umbrella (rainy games only)
- Seat cushion - lightweight foam with sealed plastic cover