Fall Classic IX at Arrowhead - Nov. 13, 2010
More information will be provided as it becomes available. (Information subject to change)
Northwest Missouri State football will take on Pittsburg State on Nov. 13, 2010 at 2 p.m. from Arrowhead Stadium. It is the ninth installment of the Fall Classic and been an indicator of MIAA supremacy in recent years - Northwest and Pittsburg have won outright or shared MIAA championships in 19 of the last 21 seasons. This season, Northwest will be the home team and occupy the Chiefs sideline. The parking lots will open at 10 a.m. with the gates to follow at 12:30 p.m.
Here are some helpful links regarding the Fall Classic at Arrowhead IX:
- Directions (pdf)
- Parking and Tailgating (pdf)
- Arrowhead Stadium Policies
- Purchase Tickets
- Special Needs
- Seating Chart (click & hold the section to see the view from your seat)
Northwest Night at Power and Light
Join fellow alumni for the pre-Fall Classic pep rally sponsored by the Northwest Alumni Association. The event will be held at the KC Live outdoor courtyard at Kansas City's Power & Light District on Friday, Nov. 12 from 7:00-9:00 pm. The family-friendly event will have plenty of Northwest giveaways, including a drawing for four tickets and a parking pass to the Nov. 13 Fall Classic at Arrowhead, and is open to fans of all ages. Bobby Bearcat, the Northwest Steppers, cheerleaders, and the pep band will be in attendance.
Click here to RSVP on Facebook.
Tickets are $35 for adults at club level, $20 for adults at field level, $10 for Northwest/Pitt State students and High School students (who present valid school ID). Children age two and under will be permitted without a ticket when accompanied by an adult. This child must sit in the same seat as the adult. Family Pack tickets (2 adults & 2 students) are $50 and sold at the universities only. They must be purchased in person. Tickets for the Fall Classic IX are available to purchase online.
The Arrowhead Box Office opens three (3) hours prior to kickoff and remains open through the start of the third quarter.
The Northwest ticket office closes at noon Friday, Sept. 11. Northwest internet sales will conclude at 11:59 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10. Sales after Thursday will be handled through Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000. General questions can be directed to the Arrowhead ticket office at (816) 920-9400. The Arrowhead ticket booth will open on gameday at 2 p.m.
Youth Football Day
Once again youth football players are welcome to be a part of the game! Northwest Missouri State University and Pittsburg State University are inviting all area youth football teams to be special guests at the Fall Classic!
Children who are in youth programs sixth (6th) grade and under will receive a discounted ticket price, escorted around the field during pregame, and have their teams shown on Arrowvision! Players are encouraged to wear team jerseys for recognition. Tickets for youth teams can only be purchased the day of the game. Teams will sit in sections 111/112 (click here to for a view from the seats) Click here for more information regarding youth football teams. In addition, children of all ages can experience Arrowhead's Sports Lab.
Bearcat fans are encouraged to enter through gates 2, 3, or 4 for parking, which allows access to lots A, B, C and D. Parking at Arrowhead costs $15. Bus parking at Arrowhead costs $30. The Bearcat Zone tailgate party will take place in the Pavilion (start time TBD). Look for all of the green. There will be food, music and appearances from the Bearcat Marching Band and spirit squads.
Prior to entering stadium gates, all guests will be subject to security screening which includes pat downs and inspections of all bags and items entering the stadium. Any prohibited item must be returned to your vehicle. To ensure that you are in your seat in time for kick off, please allow an extra 30 minutes at the turnstile entrances.
For safety and security, the following items are prohibited in Arrowhead:
- Firearms, weapons of any type or fireworks
- Bags larger than 8 1/2" x 11" x 6"
- All backpacks
- Sports balls
- Coolers - any size, any type
- Plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers
- Thermos bottles or flasks
- Beer or liquor
- Video cameras or professional cameras/lenses
- Flammable liquids
- Noisemakers - air horns, klaxon, bells, whistles, etc.
- Boom boxes
- Portable heaters
- Laser pointers of any type, poles or rods
- Large strollers
- Any other items deemed dangerous or unacceptable by security
The following items are permitted into the stadium:
- Fanny packs (unattached from your body)
- Purses no larger than 8½" x 11" x 6" (must fit in template at the gate as you enter the stadium)
- Drawstring bag unattached from the body, no larger than 8 ½" x 11" x 6", with no outside pockets
- Blankets (not in a carrier)
- Banners, signs and flags (no larger than 3' x 5') are permitted as long as they do not interfere with other guests
- Small diaper bags (if infant is with guest)
- Breast pump and supplies
- Plastic baby bottles
- One sealed, 20-ounce or smaller bottle of water per person - guest may refill the bottle at any water fountain inside the stadium
- Binoculars and case
- Small still camera and case
- Hand-held radios and TVs are permitted if they do not interfere with other guests - an ear piece must be used to listen
- Small compact umbrella (rainy games only)
- Seat cushion - lightweight foam with sealed plastic cover