Please review the Key Policy >>
University keys can be requested by calling Facility Services Administrative Office at 660.562.1183.
- A key/FOB request must be approved in writing by the appropriate dean, designated director or Northwest Leadership Team member.
- Person(s) receiving keys or FOB must pick up and sign for keys/FOB in the Facility Services Administrative Office.
- Only one key is allowed per person per building.
- Keys/FOB are not to be loaned to anyone.
- Upon retirement, resignation, termination or transfer of an employee, all keys/FOB must be returned to the Facility Services office before a final paycheck will be issued.
Lost or Stolen Keys/FOB
- Any costs incurred due to lost or stolen keys/FOB will be charged to the responsible person who lost the keys/FOB. This includes replacement cost of keys/FOB and re-coring of locks.
- Lost or stolen keys/FOB should be reported to University Police (x. 1254), within 24 hours of realizing the keys/FOB are lost.
- Broken or worn keys/FOB must be returned to Facility Services prior to the issuance of a replacement keys/FOB.
- When University keys/fOB are found anywhere on campus please call 660.562.1183 immediately so they can be identified.