This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.

Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.

Northwest Missouri State University

Transcripts and Transferability

Grades and credits will be recorded on the Northwest Missouri State University permanent record and will be included in the student's Northwest cumulative GPA.

For students enrolling in Northwest Missouri State University after high school graduation, Northwest agrees to apply dual credit courses to a Baccalaureate Degree or Certificate Program.  Northwest will not limit the number of Dual Credit courses accepted in transfer from any Missouri higher education institution in compliance with the 1999 CBHE Dual Credit Policy Guidelines.  This Dual Credit transfer policy is consistent with Northwest's articulated transfer agreements with other institutions.

Transcripts showing credit earned will be issued upon request by the student and payment as set forth in the University Undergraduate Academic Catalog. The acceptance of transfer credit and inclusion in the GPA lie within the domain of the receiving institution*.  For information on existing credit transfer agreements Northwest has with other institutions, please click here.

*Dual credit students are responsible for checking the transferability of their Northwest Dual Credit course to the institution they will attend as a freshman. Click here for links to the state directories of higher education institutions. Please contact your institution of choice to confirm transferability.