The Alternative Certification Program is designed for individuals who have recently accepted a teaching position and are not currently certified. Individuals in this program can obtain their certification at the Secondary or Middle School levels as well as in K-12 certification exploratory areas or in Special Education.
All school children deserve quality teachers who enjoy teaching.
To produce high quality teachers for both urban and rural classrooms.
- Meets Missouri certification requirements
- Includes some graduate credit
- Offers classes in Maryville, Liberty (Kansas City Center), via Interactive Television to certain sites, and online
- Meets one night per week in the first year
- Is designed for a working teacher
Explore our site and call 816.364.5000 or email email@example.com with any additional questions. We hope to hear from you.