The Alternative Certification Program is designed for individuals who have recently accepted a teaching position and are not currently certified. Individuals in this program can obtain their certification at the Secondary or Middle School levels as well as in K-12 certification exploratory areas or in Special Education.
All school children deserve quality teachers who enjoy teaching. Student success... every student, every day.
To produce high quality teachers for both urban and rural classrooms.
- Meets Missouri certification requirements
- Includes some graduate credit
- Offers classes on campus in Maryville, in the St. Joseph Center, and the Kansas City Center. (Interactive Television may be available in certain locations.)
- Meets two nights per month in the first and second year
- Is designed for a working teacher
Explore our site and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions. We hope to hear from you.